- Candidates must have chosen AOCAY as first, second & third choice in the 2019 UMTE and scored at least 120 and above. However, candidates who did not choose Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev as First, Second & Third choice of institution are required to change to FIRST CHOICE on the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) portal to qualify for the screening.
- Eligible candidates are required to pay a non refundable processing fee of (N2,000.00) Two Thousand Naira Only excluding service charges.
- Attentions: The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that 1st choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from 21st August to 16th November, 2019 while 2nd choice admission will be conducted from 17th November, 2019 to 15th February, 2020.
- Kindly note that in addition to the above requirements, candidates are equally required to visit JAMB accredited CBT centres close to them, to upload their ‘O’ Level results on their JAMB profile.
- For more information, call 07031245771, 08071119766 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
All enquiries, whether made through email or phone, would be responded to not later than 48 hours from time of receipt.
- Please, note that no refund of money after payment is received
- We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell or pass along your personal information to anyone. Name, address and other identifying information that you provide is used by Akperan Orshi College of Agriculture, Yandev. Your credit card information is not retained as the result of any transaction.